Friday, April 29, 2011

Get ready for a ROYAL WEDDING overload!!!!!






So this morning, at precisely 4:05, I went to www.bbc.com/royalwedding, and watched the Royal Wedding in London, at Westminster Abbey. I will NEVER EVER forget this huge event. It was absolutley fantastically, epic! I was sorta worried that Kate would go for a strapless dress, which is, personally, EXTREMLEY BORING, becuz soo many brides go for that look, and I hate it; besides the fact that strapless is not modest. But nope, Kate did not. Her designer was Sara Burton, and her dress elegant and simple, and aboslutley LOVELY.
Anyhoo, I'm sure you're dying to see some pictures. So here they are! Enjoy, and please tell me what you think!!!






















CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM AND KATE!!!





Did any of you guys watch the wedding?!?! If you did, did you enjoy it?!?! 
ttul
Love and awesome possum British accents,
Manda Liz

2 comments :

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3