Wednesday, April 6, 2011

heads up

hey one and all.

just an FYI that a post about DISNEY will be coming up soon! hopefully music videos from some of my favorite Disney/Dreamworks movies, and pictures, too!

so, that's all. sorry for the short post, don't have much to say, 'cept i'm pretty ticked about having such a meager supply of food that i can eat, during this "test week" for Lactose. So ya...

Watching "Savage Sam", the sequel to the awesome movie "Old Yeller"! Its pretty good, 'cept they changed the girl Elizabeth in this one, and I think the younger Elisabeth was really really cute.

Also, I'm CRAVING cupcakes. Like, I want to eat a whole plateful. Here's a big shout-out to one of my most recent fave blogs "Cupcake Dictionary."   http://thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com/

Go and check it out! Its awesome. She's totally and completley got this crazy-hilarious INFATUATION (i know, big word, right?? i had to look it up on dictionary.com before i put it in the sentence) with Peter Pevensie/William Moseley!!!! So yeps, enjoy!!!!




HEAVENLEY. SIMPLY HEAVENLY.


ta ta!!!

Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3