Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my *EASTER* weekend

Hi everyone!!!

So sorry for not posting for a few days, but on Easter Sunday, we went to my grandparents to celebrate Meg and Lis's 12th bday, which was actually yesterday, and then I spent Sunday, Monday, and today with them at their house. I had a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be back in the world of computers!!!! My grandparents don't have a computer, and my mom refused to let me take Pixie... of course I wouldn't have been able to get wireless anyways... :)

Watched an AMAZING movie, "The Secret Garden". Its now one of my faves, but LWW still holds 1st place, and always will. A possible movie review coming up on "the Secret Garden", if I can find good enuff pix. The girl who plays Mary (Kate Maberly) is ADORABLE!!!! I would almost swear she was related to Georgie Henley, they look THAT MUCH alike, at least when GG was ten years old. :)








So yes, that was my weekend! How was yours? What did you do for your Easter weekend?!? Please tell!!!

Lotsa love and hugs,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. I had a blast with the fam. the best part was hiding the eggs for the little kids egg hunt :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3