Friday, April 29, 2011

oh.so.tired

hi people. y'all know what time it is???? its 4:05 a.m. yup, u read right. i'm up to watch THE ROYAL WEDDING on BBC.com cuz our TV isn't working with all the channels. I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited, i thot i wouldn't be able to get to sleep - but i did!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  oh ya, a cool fact: my mom was exactly my same age (17 years old) when she watched Princess Di and Prince Charles get married. Pretty cool, huh???????

 So are any of u planning on watching the Wedding??? i was kinda wondering if anna might go, cuz she lives right there in London.... but of course she would've had to be invited, right? well, as soon as some pix get online, i'll share! for now, ta ta!

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3