Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 Years Ago Today...

Our country was attacked by terrorists.



I was only 7 years old at the time, and I remember sitting in the basement at my house and Mom turning on the TV and finding out about the attacks, and Mom crying. At only 7 years of age, I had no idea what was going on, all I knew is that Mom was upset. I think we sat there in the basement the whole day watching the news.

Now, 11 years later, I get a funny little fear in my stomach. What if something huge like that happens again? What if it directly affects me this time? But then I have to remind myself that God is in control, He is sovreign, and He's watching over us at this very second.

Tonight, I pray for the families who were affected by the 9/11 attacks, and I also remember to pray for my country: that we remain strong and united.

God bless America!!

Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3