Friday, September 21, 2012

As the Rain Pours Down

Tonight I went to my high school's varsity soccer game. It was freezing and rainy and there was a sea of umbrellas in the bleachers. lol I was totally not dressed properly, at least not on top! I wore this lightweight sweater with a scarf, jeans and my riding boots. I wish I woulda just worn a sweatshirt, but whatevs. I survived, and I still had a BLAST!! :) Here are a few pictures of tonight.




                                                 //me and hans snuggling. it was soo cold!!//



//me and allie with her cute polka-dot umbrella!//



//a bunch of us. l-r: me, allie, adam, hans, alexa, allyson & mary!//
How did you spend your Friday evening?

Love,
Manda

2 comments :

  1. Looks like fun! Even if you got rained on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it was a lot of fun!! It was the bomb. lol Even though it did rain. :/ I had fun you Manda! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3