Wednesday, September 5, 2012

4:36 p.m

Listening to 'Forever Love' by Fransesca Battistelli - one of the best songs ever!

Scrolling thru Kelsey Marie's twitter. This girl is my role model - even tho I've never met her. (thank goodness for FB and Twitter!!) And someday, I know I'll get to meet her. Whether in heaven or here on Earth, it doesn't matter.


//via @karenkingsbury//

Eating chips and salsa.

Thinking up a makeup review for my favorite masara. Should I do it??



Reading James 1:22, "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, decieving yourselves."

Reading 'Take Three' by Karen Kingsbury. Ahhh Bailey Flanigan - gotta love her! :)

And that is my afternoon.

What are you doing?

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. Hey Manda!
    I loved reading the Bailey Flanigan series!! and her character...so i love following and reading the verses that kelsey puts up:)

    and yes, you should do a makeup review;)

    -bethany

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3