Thursday, August 25, 2011

Filming Schedules No Barrier to GCSE success for Narnia star Georgie!!!!


editorial image Georgie Henley, star of The Chronicles of Narnia, collects her GCSE results at Bradford Grammar School
A TEENAGE star of the Chronicles of Narnia films has overcome a gruelling filming schedule to register eight A*s and two A grades at GCSE.
Georgie Henley, 16, who lives in Ilkley and studies at Bradford Grammar School, said: “I’m feeling really, really happy. I’ve worked so hard and I am just glad the hard work has paid off.
“I can’t wait to come back to Bradford Grammar School for sixth form.”
The award-winning actor received her A* grades in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, History, Latin and Russian, with A grades in English Literature and Maths.
She played Lucy Pevensie in the movie adaptations of the C.S Lewis fantasy series - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Stephen Davidson, head teacher at Bradford Grammar said: “We are delighted to see Georgie do so well. She settled in well to the school and has been an ambassador for her family and the school.”
Not only has Georgie had to take time off from school for filming but she has also had to publicise the films and attend premieres all over the world.

2 comments :

  1. Coolness! Georgie is so pretty! me and my brother were discussing what we would do if we randomly saw her standing in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so impressive! I didn't even recognize her, she looks so different in the movies!
    PS: I tagged you over at my blog
    http://mistoftheblossomrain.blogspot.com/2011/08/traveling-smoothie-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3