Sunday, August 28, 2011

since i cant think of a title, this will have to do!

watching 'Legacy Five: Live in Music City' with the fam.

preparing for my 1st day of classes tomorrow. *bites nails*

waiting expectantly to hear the official news on whether Georgie has a new role in a film or not.

thinking i should be making my lunch for tomorrow, but instead i'm blogging to you awesome people! <3

wishing i was a much better blogger. seriously, i'm horrible.:/

going to end this now. ttul

Love,
Manda || xoxo

3 comments :

  1. I am worse than you :D you are amaZing ~mack~

    ReplyDelete
  2. best friends are paid to say those sorts of things!!!! lol love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to know if Georgie Henley has anymore roles coming up!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3