Friday, August 5, 2011

I am freaking out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're wondering why, right? I'll tell you. BECUZ I WANT BAILEY FLANIGAN TO MARRY BRANDON PAUL - THAT'S WHY!

You're prolly wondering - who in the world are Bailey Flanigan and Brandon Paul?? Ok, I'll tell you. They are fictious characters in the two series 'Above the Line' and 'Bailey Flanigan Series' by Karen Kingsbury, the bestest author in the whole wide world.. I would TOTALLY RECCOMEND THESE BOOKS! They are amazing. :) So, go check them out at your local library, and read them, then tell me what you think of them.
Oh and also tell me - are you TEAM BRANDON, or TEAM CODY?

I'm TEAM BRANDON ALL.THE.WAY.

Team Brandon?

or Team Cody? (sorry that's the best pic i could find of the two of them.)

Love,
Manda

p.s. Cody is a jerk. Just sayin'.

3 comments :

  1. really? i kinda like cody...i read the first book of the bailey flanigan series, which is a great book by the way! you should totally read it:)

    but yeah, i guess i would be team cody (sorry)

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. b< i"vE READ THE 1st 2 bOokS in THE Series (LEAVING, AND LEARNING) AND ALSO THE 'ABOVE THE LINE' SERIES. sO YA. I USED TO LIKE CODY, BUT EVER SINCE BRANDON PAUL CAME INTO THE PICTURE, I'VE SORTA GIVEN UP ON CODY, JUST CUZ HE'S BROKEN BAILEY'S HEART SOOO MANY TIMES. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well not having read the books if cody has broken her heart that is mean and not cool to all the guys reading this bolg :( but it depends on who whe likes not me so ooo well

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3