Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's someone's birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess whose?

Mr. Bin Bons, that's who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, BEN BARNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Thomas Barnes was born on August 20th, 1981, in London, England. You have probably seen him in at least one movie... he's been in several! More recently, though, the 'Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader'.





This post is for you, Ben, on your special day!!


With co-stars William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, & Georgie Henley at Barnes&Noble 2008






Georgie holding Ben's hand at the 'Prince Caspian' Tokyo premiere 2008








What is going on here???








6 comments :

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm better now, lol! XD HE IS SO AMAZING!!!! :D :D He and Georgie are so cute together! And I like his hair longer like during the PC era. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! I can't believe he's 30. :-o He looks so much younger. I like his hair best in VDT. ;) Is it just a coincidence that Ben *Barnes* was standing in front of *Barnes* and Noble? I just think that;s kind of funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wills and Hannah!! Love ya both!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new design!:) very nice!

    -bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. OooohHH Happy Birthday!
    Apparently he is going to be in like three more upcoming movies. Good for him!
    Although he will all ways be Caspian to me.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed when I saw the picture of Ben putting his hand on Georgie's head...lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3