Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Last Day of Freedom

Right now, me and my siblings are watching 'Holiday Inn', cuz we got it at the library, and haven't watched it till now. I saw it at a youth all-nighter, and loved it, so thought my fam would, too! Mack and B, remember watching it at Jess's house??? :)

So the plans today, so far, are to go on a picnic with our friends Sammy and Spencer and their mom. Oh ya, MY BATTERY CHARGER WAS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID leave it at the couple's house we stayed in when we first moved here. I found out yesterday. :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be picking that up tonight at youth group.
Also, at youth group tomorrow night, we're having this huge Fall Kickoff Party. Can't wait!!!! So now, in a li'l bit, I'm going to take a shower before we leave for the picnic. Well, ta ta!!!

I'll leave you with this.

And this:


1 comment :

  1. I love Holiday Inn! :D Bing Crosby is awesome. I'm glad you found your charger!! Going on a picnic sounds like fun, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3